For Ukrainian war refugees
Tallinn Central Library is a peaceful place where everyone is welcome.
Ukrainian war refugees who present identification can free of charge:
- register as a library patron and get a library card;
- access WiFi and computers;
- access laptops for distance learning, remote work or connecting with family and friends;
- print, scan and make copies of documents needed to communicate with the government, to look for a job or learning opportunities; 20 pages per week without charge (paid service from 21st page);
- see the news, read newspapers and magazines (in Estonian, Russian, English and other languages);
- lend home items in different languages; use our e-libraries ELLU, OverDrive and Naxos. OverDrive also contains literature in Ukrainian;
- use group study rooms to meet with friends and study together;
- get answers to inquiries and consultation on Estonian government services;
- participate in different classes and language cafes;
- use the Sewing Room and Innovation lab;
- lend board games, music instruments, tools, seeds and sporting equipment;
- meet other foreigners living in Estonia by participating in monthly Culture Swap events in the Department of Literature in Foreigin Languages (Liivalaia 40);
- take part in different events, also online. See our children’s page for events and opportunities for children and young adults.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 683 0961
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.